I’m Melody, a normal woman of average proportions and weight. I am fast approaching 30 and refuse to leave my 20’s feeling old and unfit. I am pledging to stick to the prescribed nutrition and exercise regimes of ‘The Body Sculpting Bible’ until my birthday in September and will post regular updates to document the next 6 month of my ‘Flab to 30′ journey.
- Build 11 lb muscle and
- Lose 27 lb fat over 23 weeks
- Aim to lose 10 lb by 26 June – (mid way point 12 weeks)
- Target weight 9 st 6 lb’s at least
- 16 lb to lose overall
- Target weight 9st
- To have a higher level of fitness leading in to my 30’s and beyond – what is a higher level of fitness? Run a marathon? Squat a certain weight? perform 10 chin ups? Workout a certain amount?
- To Build muscle mass and lose body fat (amounts to be worked out) Weight? Muscle mass? Body fat %age.
- Develop a healthier way of life by addressing my nutrition. What does that mean?
- To reach specified body measurements within 6 months. What are they? Where are you measuring? Is this weight? dress size? A pair of favourite jeans?
- Work out 3 times a week
- Cardio twice per week
- Follow nutrition plan and plan meals.
- Measure body fat and weight
- Document all meals and workouts
- Drink 8 pints of water per day
- Only 2 coffees per day
- Fit into old blue jeans (try on once a month)